Friday, April 10, 2009

FIRST BLOG EVER!!!!!!!!!

What up What up What up!!!!

How is everyone???? this is the first blog entry ever!!!!! my name is Bryan Thunder and i'm a up and comin poet and musician, i've been thru a lot of ups and downs in my life and i'm at the point in my life where i can express them ANYWAY i want too YES!!! *LOL*.

This blog will filled wit random facts about life and things i find interesting, maybe not so much to others but interesting to me at least! lol.

before you guys say anything heres the story behind Bryan Thunder:

Tallen Bryant is my government name, but like many girls have done in the past, people can't say or spell Tallen to save there life, so i decided once i figured out that i wanted to make music for the rest of my life which wasn't a hard decision for me to make, i started writin poetry first just as a way to express myself and say things that i didnt know how to talk to someone about, my first poems kinda sucked *lol* personally, but i gave a couple to my friends and teachers and they gave positive feedback for the most part, so i was like "hmmmmm, maybe i have something here??" lol. so i took others advice and kept writin' and perfectin' my craft, it wasnt until EMINEM's first album that i wanted to pursue music profesionally, seein that people could tell stories but make funny and relatable to everyday life was amazing to me, b/c most of the rappers in TX when i was growin up werent really speakin on anything relatable to me and what i was goin thru, i mean i was 15 and i never shot anybody or sold any type of drugs so i couldnt really relate to what they were saying to say the least, so instead of followin the crowd i started listening to bands like Sum 41 Blink 182, AC/DC and many others which was frowned upon by my follow classmates, notice i did not say friends b/c i dont have many friends just assiocates and family, i believe that people dont really except things that are different, but me on the other hand i got into othere genres b/c of the fact that rap music back then was so repetitive that all the artists began to run together, but with rock,jazz,folk, classical and so on your possibilities are endless as far as music goes, but back to the whole name thing a ThunderDuck is the mascot of the college that i attend *shoutout to my homie Money, i see u* but most attend college just for an education and finding a siginficant other, but for me i was always into learning about myself FIRST then retaining knowledge from books so with that said it was only right that i chose the place and helped me mature as a man not only as a student so thats where the Thunder comes from and the Bryan is my last name w.o the T. *lol*. First blog kinda dope!!

I know too many words.....right? whateva' *what up Sonic?*.

"BE A PROTON" life's tooooooo short.

-PEACE

1 comment:

  1. SAY BRO Im the first commenter ever NIGGA YUHHHHH

    p.s. EY YO, WATCH OUT FOR DAT JAILBAIT

    ReplyDelete